Bhangra Classes in London (5 week course)
High energy and high fun, this Bhangra class combines the strong, festive moves of traditional Bhangra dance with a follow-me fitness-class style. Each week participants have the opportunity to learn individual moves, followed by a piece of Bhangra choreography to a popular dance floor hit. If you love Bhangra music and you’re looking for a fun, unique way to keep fit, our weekly Bhangra Classes in London are the ideal choice!
- Cost: £75 for 5 weeks
- When: Mondays 7.30-8.30pm
- Where: Gymbox Cannon Street, 1 Suffolk Lane EC4R 0AT
- Instructor: Kush Saigal
- Maximum class capacity: 25 people
- Next cycle start date is Monday 3rd June
- Next cycle end date Monday 1st July
- The cycle following this is scheduled for Monday 2nd September ending Monday 30th September.
- When you book your course, please email and let us know which cycle you are booking for June/July or September.
- Please note that we take a break from courses in August for the Summer Holidays, however our weekly drop-in classes at Pineapple, Fitness First and Danceworks run throughout the year (no breaks), so you can join those classes at any time. Only courses require pre-booking.
What to expect from BhangraCardio:
- A weekly cardio workout, cleverly combined with traditional Bhangra
- An array of classic Bhangra and general dance moves that you can use on the dance floor at any wedding or function!
- A closer look at posture, positioning and technique
- Great music. A perfect blend of traditional dhol beats, uplifting remixes and the hottest new Bhangra tunes.