Buy Dance Pass
DancePass is a monthly pass which allows you to join our own network of Central London drop-in dance classes for one month from the date of your DancePass purchase. The DancePass is valid across our 3 Drop-In classes, including Bollywood and Bhangra.
The individual class price is £12 if you pay a class at a time, however with the DancePass you pay £40 and attend as many classes as you like for one month. The only additional payment is at Danceworks and Pineapple, where a one-time day membership applies (£4 at Pineapple and £5 at Danceworks). This is common of dance studios, so unfortunately this something we cannot avoid. If you are a member at either of these studios, these fees will not apply. We encourage you to become a member of your preferred studio if this is the main location you will consistently be able to attend.
If you are attending our Urban Bhangra class at Fitness First St. Pauls, no extra fees apply, so simply show your DancePass receipt to the instructor at the start of class.
The DancePass pass is only valid on our Drop-In Classes – not our Courses. Please see below list of classes that this offer is applicable on.
DROP IN CLASSES
|Class Style||Day & Time||Studio name||Address||Price|
|Pineapple||7 Langley St, London WC2H 9JA||£12|
|Fitness First||Paternoster Square, EC4M 7DW||£12|
|Danceworks||16 Balderton St, London W1K 6TN||£12|
- Drop In classes run throughout the year starting from Tuesday 8 January 2019.
- You can pay-as-you-go and each class will be just £12 per session total. You can pay on the day in cash.
- The DancePass is a pre-book feature, only available online, which enables you to buy a month of BollyCo Drop-Ins for £40.
- Due to how the Professional Dance Studios operate, you still need to pay membership/entry fees at Danceworks £5 and Pineapple £4, the balance you pay in the studio varies accordingly. You therefore pay £8 to the teacher at Pineapple, and £7 to the teacher at Danceworks. The total is always £12.
- However you do not need to pay membership fees to attend the class at Fitness First, so you pay the whole £12 to the class teacher.
- The DancePass is valid for 1 month from the day of purchase. You must show your DancePass receipt each time you register which will reflect the date of purchase.
- The DancePass is non-transferrable and non-refundable. Only the named individual can attend.
- You cannot refund or make up missed classes with a DancePass. The saving is made through the initial purchase and then it is up to the individual to attend as many sessions as they wish to within the month of DancePass purchase.
Buy your DancePass here