First Dance Lessons
Bollywood First Dance Wedding Choreography
The Bollywood Company offers the highest quality Bollywood First Dance Wedding Choreography in London—so for the most important dance of your life, why go anywhere else?
Our award-winning choreographers will work with you closely as a couple to create a first dance that fits your style, dance ability, and personalities. Taking into account your audience, taste, and wedding venue we will make sure that the dance is tailored to your needs. Whether it’s ballroom, Bollywood or even a fusion style, we promise to make your first dance experience stress-free and fun so that you feel relaxed and confident performing for your friends and family on the big day!
First Dance Packages 2016
If you’re planning your first dance well in advance of the wedding, and you have something fairly specific in mind, then the Bollywood Star Package is for you! This first dance package includes 5 hours of instruction (5 sessions), giving you plenty of time to learn, rehearse, prepare and perfect. Also a great package to build confidence for couples who may be a little more anxious about hitting the dance floor – any spare time is used to cover general dance Bollywood, Bhangra and Commercial dance floor moves to build your confidence overall.
For those with a busy schedule looking for an efficient way to learn their first dance, the Bollywood Essentials provides just the right amount of time to do so! This package includes 3 x 60 minute sessions; ample time to complete a 3-4 minute first dance, either fusion, or pure Bollywood.
The Panic Package
Have you left your first dance to the last minute and need some expert help to look your best on the dance floor? Fear not! Our 1 hour crash course, more fondly referred to as the ‘Panic Package’, will fully equip you with all the moves you need to that first dance look like a piece of cake! Due to the limited time available, we suggest you stick to just one song and allow us to edit the song to approx 2.5 minutes so that we can complete it within the limited time available.
Ready to get started? Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘first dance enquiry’ in the subject line and include the following information:
- Tell us when: When getting in touch, please let us know the days and times that work for your couple (weekdays, weeknights, or weekends).
- Tell us where: We can arrange your first dance class in a top-quality dance studio in Mayfair (additional fees apply), or in your own home if you have sufficient space and based in London (Zones 1-3).
- Tell us how you like it: Do you have a specific mood or song in mind? Do you want classic, modern, or a fusion feel? Your first dance is all about the two of you—we just help make the magic happen! The more info you give us, the better we’ll be able to make it!
- Prices quoted online are inclusive of VAT.
- All First dance packages include original choreography in the style of your choice, free music cutting, mixing, and editing, plus recap videos to help you practice at home.
Individual sessions: dance floor confidence
As wedding season nears, you’ll want to feel and look as good as possible while you celebrate on the dance floor. But if your moves could use some brushing up, or you’re feeling a bit nervous, never fear: it’s The Bollywood Co. to the rescue with our one-hour, tailor-made dance floor confidence sessions! An experienced teacher will give you an array of basic to advanced moves that you can use, both for that wedding just around the corner and forever after. These sessions are perfect for brides, grooms, family members or guests. Don’t let the dance floor give you nightmares! Allow us to help you enjoy dancing and lose those nerves.
Prices: £75 for a private one hour session; £60 per hour when you book 3 sessions or more and pay upfront. Please note: this is the price for 1 person.
Questions? For full information, pricing and booking contact us.