Bollywood Kids Classes | Saturdays 11.15am-12pm
This 45-minute Bollywood dance class at Pineapple Dance Studios is designed especially for your little ones! Introduce them to the world of Indian dance with our world-class choreographers guiding them along the way. This class welcomes children aged between 5 and 12 years old. No prior experience is needed as each week we cover a new song, and new techniques. We start with a 10 minute warm up, followed by some simple technique and ending with a short, fun routine!
The class is open to boys and girls, and taught by our Company Manager, Kush Saigal and our Creative Director, Nileeka Bose. Our focus is on teaching kids the basics they will need to move on to our other styles. Each class incorporates some of our adult class styles, however we deliver it in a way tailored specifically to children’s needs.
what to expect from our Bollywood Kids Classes
- Popular Indian Music with an accompanying Spotify Playlist the kids can enjoy at home
- Weekly classes with variety. Some weeks we’ll be exploring Classical, whereas other weeks we may visit Bhangra or Commercial – this class is made for exploring, supporting our kids in becoming well-rounded dancers
- Understanding musicality and rhythm
- A fun and friendly environment where the kids are encouraged and supported
Can’t get to pineapple? Join us online
- CLICK HERE to book the online version of the class
- select the date from the top of the menu, and scroll to find time of the class you wish to book
- create a MindBody account if you don’t already have one & head to check out
You’ll receive a receipt immediately, however if you’ve booked the online version, you’ll only receive the link a couple of hours before the class, directly from Pineapple. Any issues, please email email@example.com
Looking for another dance style? See our full Class Timetable here.